Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First Bike Pack Job (Part 1)

Well, now that I have gathered most of my gear (albiet filters and such) I attempted to pack the "mule". Every blog and article I have read with respect to adventure riding has a top 5 list of things that need particular attention and packing the bike was one of them. Each one of them adamantly stated that you would invariably ditch half the gear you originally tried to pack, either because it all won't fit on the bike or you did manage to pile it into every nook and cranny and eventually ditched it en route.

Here's a first look and ya, I have some work to do given that isn't all of it!!




Now the front view .....




Ok, so you cant see much. I'll post a better pic as I'm too lazy to do it tonight. You may be able to make out the waterproof duffle on the pillion seat. Also of note, the tank bag is missing which looks like a tree stump mounted to the bike! You'll see what I mean when I post the pic.

4 comments:

  1. That does not look that bag. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice rig! I'm coveting those panniers, what brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I interested this motorcycle
    +255682010990
    James Manengo from TANZANIA

    ReplyDelete